Grow Stronger through Diversity
Movers & Shakespeares teaches that Shakespeare's heroes come in all flavors and colors. This is especially true in the "Merchant of Venice," where diverse characters are in the center of the action. Each faces prejudice, yet none acts like a victim.
Through an examination of his multicultural ensemble, Shakespeare shows how organizations can:
- Improve productivity, competitiveness, and profits.
- Operate in a multicultural environment
- Appreciate other cultures' values, beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors
- Develop workplace and customer empathy
- Improve productivity, competitiveness, and profits